Friday, December 16, 2005

Yummy looking foods

I love Rachel Ray from the food network. She's funny, and has a great show. Everything she makes is able to be done in under 30 minutes, including side dishes and quite often desserts as well, and it's generally pretty healthy and insanely good tasting. So, I'm trying a new recipe tonight. It looked so good when I saw her make it I just couldn't resist. Anyone in the mood for Chicken Satay Salad Sammies? ;) I'll keep you posted on how it turns out.

Oh, if you need some new recipes to try out, you really should check out food network, they have some great ideas. I think I have about a million things bookmarked, have made about 10 things off their website and they all turned out great...granted most of them were off of 30 minute meals, but come on, who really wants to spend forever in the kitchen anyway?

No comments: