Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Wacky Wednesday: Man Dates His Mom Via Internet

This was pretty funny, but even still I feel a little bad for them. They are so embarrassed. So remember kiddies, the girl in the chat room could be anyone, even your mom.

Skirt-chasing playboy Daniel Anceneaux spent weeks talking with a sensual woman on the Internet before arranging a romantic rendezvous at a remote beach -- and discovering that his on-line sweetie of six months was his own mother!

"I walked out on that dark beach thinking I was going to hook up with the girl of my dreams," the rattled bachelor later admitted. "And there she was, wearing white shorts and a pink tank top, just like she'd said she would.

"But when I got close, she turned around -- and we both got the shock of our lives. I mean, I didn't know what to say. All I could think was, 'Oh my God! it's Mama!' "


No comments: