Friday, February 17, 2006

Have I mentioned I Love to Cook?

I've got a few more recipes to add to my list in the sidebar, will do over the weekend. But really, I've discovered cooking the past couple of years. This year especially I've seen my skills in the kitchen blossom. I'm enjoying it quite a bit. It's been an adventure because I've never had 99% of the things I've been making, and amazingly they've turned out well. I think cooking is quickly becoming one of my favorite past times, even if the people I cook for tend to be unadventurous.

Right now I've got some chicken I threw together with diced tomatoes, olive oil, and tons of garlic cooking and it smells fabulous. I love the smell of garlic especially. I'm a garlic nut, everything I make lately is loaded up with it. YUMMY. So yes, I like to cook and I really love garlic. The end.

No comments: