Thursday, June 23, 2005

Psalm 62

I got home from a friend's & put the kids to bed and just sat on the floor and cried because I'm having a bit of a problem with Chris not being home and missing him today. I felt so lost right then, I was doubting everything about the situation and I just asked Him "what do I do?" And then the first thing I opened my Bible to was Psalm 62.

I tell you God just blows my mind on a daily basis. I thought whoever reads this might get a kick out of it. He just keeps showing me things about waiting on Him and trusting in Him at all times. That seems to be the theme as of late. It's really neat.

Psalm 62:1-2, 5-8
1 Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation.

2 He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.
...
5 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.

6 He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.

7 In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.

8 Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us.

No comments: