Friday, May 12, 2006

Facts of Life

I don't care what anyone says, I love the Facts of Life. I grew up watching reruns of the show and aside from Punky Brewster it quickly became one of my favorite television shows. At any rate Jo was my favorite, and this really isn't much of a surprise. I mean, Jo was awesome! I've long been irritated that they release shows that are still producing new episodes to DVD but haven't released the Facts of Life. Well, now my irritation has ended. Probably won't buy them, but it is the principle of the matter. Why should The Simpsons be getting sold if the Facts of Life isn't? Anyway, for those of you who like the girls, now you can relive some of the best TV moments by picking up season one and two at your local store.

PS: Jo doesn't appear until season two, but Molly Ringwald was on season one.

No comments: