Saturday, April 01, 2006

Survey

Carla over at Reflections of The Times posted a little survey a couple days ago. I was bored enough to respond, so here are my answers with minor edits because I've eaten and talked on the phone since doing the survey last night. Enjoy.

1. FIRST NAME? Kristina

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope, I'm an original. Feel free to name your children after me.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I dunno, this week a couple times.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, because nobody can read it because it's so awful.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Ham? Nah, I stopped eating it. Nothing I guess. haha

6. KIDS? 2

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? This is a dumb question, but yes. I'm awesome, everyone should be friends with me.

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yeah, somewhere around here.

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Never! hehehehehe

10. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes I do.

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not unless I was shoved over the edge of the bridge while I was sleeping.

12. What is your favorite cereal? Frosted Mini Wheats!

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I don't wear shoes unless I will get arrested for not wearing them, and I don't own shoes with laces...So, no.

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Eh, depends on what you mean by strong I suppose.

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Coldstone - chocolate with fudge and cherry pie filling mixed in.

16. SHOE SIZE? 8 1/2

17. RED OR PINK? Neither

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? The fact that I could list a million things in response to this question.

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Hmm I don't know.

20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I don't really care.

21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? Grey pants, and good Lord I don't wear shoes unless I'm walking over glass.

22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Chicken Parmasan.

23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Julianne is eating, so I'm listening to the plate being bumped.

24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Grey, because grey is awesome.

25. FAVORITE SMELL? Garlic, and the way my kids smell...Well, the way they smell when they haven't been submerged in mud.

26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My brother Russell.

27. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? The fact that they are speaking to me.

28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? haha I don't know her, but I like her research!

29. FAVORITE DRINK? Mango tea with milk

30. FAVORITE SPORT? Does chasing my kids count as a sport?

31. HAIR COLOR? Medium brown with reddish highlights.

32. EYE COLOR? Brown.

33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No

34. FAVORITE FOOD? Italian or Mexican.

35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Both, depending on my mood.

36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Princess Diaries 2, I think.

37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White

38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall

39. HUGS OR KISSES? Hershey's makes these great little chocolates, so yes, I'll take a bag of Hugs & Kisses please.

40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Anything involving chocolate. YUM. Coldstone ice cream is at the top of the list right now, but that will change with time.

41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Nobody.

42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Santa Clause, or the Easter Bunny. OOh, the TOOTH FAIRY!

43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I'm reading John Piper's "When I Don't Desire God" as well as a couple books on hell.

44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Laptops don't have pretty mouse pads, sorry.

45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Honestly? Oobi, Franklin, and Little Bear

46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My kids laughing.

47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Neither - I used to love Fleetwood Mac though.

48. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME? Assuming we're counting IL as home then Tenn. If we're counting Florida, then New York and Illinois are the farthest, not sure which, don't care enough to find out.

49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Yes, I breathe. Ha. Eh, not really. I am a Jane of all trades - master of none. I play piano, sax, clarinet, trumpet, harmonica, and guitar. I paint, don't draw though interestingly enough. I love photography. And I like to write/ blog. I don't do any of these things exceptionally well, but I enjoy them.

50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? November 12, 1983 in Jacksonville, NC.

51. WHAT CONDITION ARE YOUR HANDS AND FEET IN? They're still attached and with the exception of my right foot they still look relatively young.

52. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE AUTHOR? I don't have a favorite, I read whatever interests me. Right now I'm on a John Piper kick.



There you go. I hope it wasn't oozing with sarcasm too much, it's early and I'm not quite awake yet. If you want to respond be warned: when I tried to do this on Carla's blog in the comments section it didn't all show up after I submitted the comment.

Have a great Saturday everyone.

No comments: