Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Resurrection Day

I hope each of you have had (and taken) the opportunity to stop and reflect upon the glorious act that took place a little over 2000 years ago. I spent the morning battling for a quiet moment amidst the chaos of family traditions, and when I did spend my time I found myself deeply moved at the work of God in my life and the lives of those around me. I found myself rejoicing in the resurrection and weeping as I reflected upon the cross (though not in that order). All this to say He loves us beyond comprehension. He is risen, rejoice! He is here and has called us to a restored relationship with our Father. In trying times, in joyful times, in the most mundane of times, He is here for us. Our hope is found in Him and there isn't a thing that can seperate us from His love if we truly desire His lordship.

For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. (Isaiah 41:13)

No comments: