Thursday, January 26, 2006

What on Earth? My Blog in IE

I don't use IE, like ever, I love Firefox and it's my browser of choice. But for a change of pace I thought I'd take a look at my blog in IE. What on earth? The page loads and the entire side bar that should be at the right of the page is being displayed BELOW all my posts. If anyone reads this and uses IE, can you let me know where the sidebar is being displayed on your computer? I'd appreciate it. And if it's displaying this way on everyone's computer in IE then you should all switch to Firefox. It's so much better than IE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey kri everything seems to be posting to the left in my browser..

David said...

I feel your pain. I've been through the wringer with IE. There are a couple of solutions. The most fool-proof is putting your template in a table. That forces all browsers to obey.