Monday, January 30, 2006

Gos-Pills

God forbid anyone actually read their Bibles on their own or pray anymore. In today's frenzied consumer driven culture sitting down and spending some quiet time with the Lord just isn't an option. So, while we're all popping our prozac we can pop our "Gos-pill" while we're at it!

We have compiled several scriptures under many different topics that
are defined in everyday language so an individual can find the prescribed antidote of the Word of God for their particular situation.


Let's see what they have to say about poverty, shall we?

Poverty In My Life
...
AFFIRMATION:

I am a prosperous individual, I do not receive poverty in my life. Whatever I do prospers. All my needs are supplied and God has given me the power to get wealth. Therefore, I have success in my life. In Jesus Name!


Whatever I do prospers? What if what I'm doing isn't God's will for me?

There is even a link for my very own personalized affirmation! Mine was on the subject of empowerment. W00t! I feel great now! I didn't have to get on my knees and seek God, I just had to type in my name and I was guaranteed an instant pick me up! This could be better than a grande Starbucks coffee!

No comments: