Saturday, October 22, 2005

Wacky Wednesdays

I have been thinking (DUN DUN DUUUNN!!) and have decided that the middle of the week seems to be getting neglected. PyroManiac, Phil Johnson, has Mondays covered and Tim Challies of Challies.com has "Friday Frivolity." But I can't seem to find anyone who likes the middle of the week, which is a shame because I am quite fond of Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

So, Wednesdays here at The Daily shall be "Wacky Wednesdays." (Unless I come up with a better name)

At some point in the near future I'll start posting wacky things only on Wednesdays, or mostly on Wednesdays. What, you may ask, would I consider wacky? Well, I'm not sure at this point but let's face it. The world is a wacky place to live in so I think this should be fun. I'm not sure when it will start, but expect it some time in the near future.

No comments: