Monday, May 02, 2005

New house, no internet, new family member

So we decided to cut costs when we moved into the new house and didn't get a house line b/c we both have cell phones, which means no internet for Kristina. Which is fine. I can use my mom's computer (I am right now as a matter of fact) and at the time I was working 3 days a week. I am no longer doing that so expect my entries to get more far apart. That could mean that the entries will be longer, but don't hold your breath.

On the home front. Julianne rolled all the way over onto her belly for the first time today! It's fun b/c she gets stuck there and cries b/c she can't see as much stuff. Very cute.

William's speech therapy is coming along nicely. There are new words being used and old words being used more frequently. He's even managed to impress the doctor by stacking 12-13 blocks on top of themselves. I guess this is unusal for a boy is age.

We got a puppy last Thursday, I'll post photos when I get a chance next week hopefully. Her name is Sasha, she's 2, a beagle (not the normal brown, black and white coloring though. She's white and yellow, cool looking). She is very sweet, although very needy. She doesn't like being left alone in the house at all and when Chris leaves for work she cries. It's kind of annoying, but she's good with William and she's a good watchdog it turns out.

I can't remember if I've posted about this or not so I'll do it anyway. Chris' brother Andy joined the army. He's in South Carolina in basic right now. We're all so proud of him, and are planning on going down for his graduation. If you pray, do me a favor and just keep him in your prayers. Keep all our troops in your prayers. What they do is an incredibly brave thing, and no matter what your political stance may be, they need love support and prayer.

See ya'll later.

EDIT So the reason I'm at my mother's today is that I'm mooching off her washer and dryer. We haven't gotten one yet and I'm nearly out of clean clothes. So thanks mom for allowing me to mooch. And what should I do to pass the time while I wait for the clothes to finish? Why I should take a test to find out what gender my brain is! Here's the results. Oh and that line about me having a level head? Totally subjective. It really depends on the day and who I'm dealing with. Certain people would maintain that I'm incapable of keeping a level head. But so are they. Whatever. Everything else works.





Your Brain is 46.67% Female, 53.33% Male



Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female

You are both sensitive and savvy

Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed

But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve




What gender is your brain?

Oh so yea, I have seen a couple new movies on DVD this week. "Closer" with Julia Roberts, Clive Owen, Jude Law, and Natalie Portman. Mixed feelings on this. The acting on the part of Mr. Owen and Miss Portman was wonderful. Julia & Jude were great as well. Interesting twist at the end. Very vulgar at times. Not something to watch with the kids awake. Lots of bad language...sexual in nature. That's your warning, take it or leave it I warned you.

"Spanglish" I thought this was great. Not a normal Adam Sandler movie, it had a lot of heart. Oh and the food he made totally made me want to go out for dinner. It was funny, but not a fall out of your seat and roll around while you pee in your pants kind of funny.

haha How is THAT for a description?! I just impressed myself.

No comments: