Monday, May 23, 2005

God is good

God is good, heck He is FANTASTIC. It doesn't matter what bad things are going on or have happened to you, He can bring good from all of it. How do I know, you may ask? What do I know about hard times? I've got a great husband, beautiful healthy children, and a roof over my head. What could I know about strife? Well let me tell you being a house wife can be insanely frustrating at times, but that isn't the point. The point is that I'm a screw up, I've messed up things in my life so badly that the fact that anything good has come out of it is proof enough that there is indeed a God, and that He loves me to death (No pun intended). It just knocks my socks off when I think about what God has managed to get me through. Things I thought would kill me, times when I just didn't want to live anymore - it is unbelieveable what He has saved my butt from! And He has saved people from far worse things than I could ever imagen, it's crazy. God blesses you even before you realize it.

No comments: