Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Kristina Hansen.com and other stuff

Well, I've done it. I now own a domain that doesn't include the words "pest control" in it. I'm kind of excited. I've been doing this for so long on the free servers, but I want my music and photos to have a permanent home. www.kristinahansen.com I don't want my thoughts and crafts (how ever horrid they may be) to be lost. Besides my name.com is so much easier to remember than my name.tripod.com or www.geocities.com/likeachild83/

So, one and all, welcome to the age of kristinahansen.com I hope you hate it.

On a side note: I've been so blessed. I have two wonderful children, a husband who loves me even on my worst days, friends who know just what to say and when not to say anything, and best of all a God who has never left me. I am never alone, and while I may go mad at times wishing for silence I know that there is a reason everything is going on as it is. I know that the craziness that is my life has a purpose, and I can't be more happy about that fact.

No comments: