Saturday, July 02, 2005

I feel like an 80 year old woman

I have a lot of problems with my knees and hips, it's all from a foot problem and how I walk.

Yesterday my mother and I went to Walmart and my left hip started bothering me, but I didn't say anything b/c it is normal. Well, by time we were done shopping it was about ready to give out, it was right at that point where if I kept walking it would have gone out of place, but instead we left. As if that weren't fun enough (it actually hurts quite a bit when this happens) as I put William into the van I somehow managed to slam my knee into the side of the van. Yes, I am a clutz. So there I am with my left hip threatning to give out and now I've got my right knee feeling like it's going to explode.

It's the morning after and my knee feels the same, though my hip finally feels better.

Moral of the story? You can't buy replacement body parts at Walmart.

No comments: