Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I hate money

So, I'm supposed to be going to Tenn. with Chris and DJ for the weekend. It has pretty much been a pain since we started thinking about it. Everything costs money. I hate staying with family I've never met, but it's cheaper than $80 a night. Now we have to rent a car b/c I can't afford to fix mine.

This whole thing frustrates me. I know it is good that we're all going, and odds are we'll have fun, but I hate spending money. And I hate having to leave the baby with Chris's mom, but she offered in exchange for us taking DJ so oh well. I hope things turn out ok, it just feels like there is so much against us going down there to get baptised. Chris is really excited, and DJ is too I guess so it sounds like I'm the only one that's even worried. Things will work out though, I know it. God just keeps blessing us so I guess I should just sit back and enjoy the ride.

No comments: