Monday, May 22, 2006

Iran eyes badges for Jews - Part 2

Well, it seems that the previous article I had posted on here concerning Iran looking at passing a law that would require minority religious groups to wear colored patches may have been a fabrication in part. I cannot say for certain, however, but if you want to read a couple articles concerning it then click here and here. Reports do state that a law like this was on the docket a couple years ago but had been blocked by parliament, but the fact remains that it was "factually true that Iran’s legal system is based on Sharia law and that under Iranian law, non-Muslims are systematically discriminated against, whether they are identified by coulour badges or not." I'll keep my ears open and should anything further develop you can be sure I'll have something to say concerning it.

No comments: